Before I start criticizing about Valentine’s day, let me enlighten you with my ideas of true love. There is a famous saying “that you don’t need a valentine’s day to show and express your love & affection”. Every day is a day to celebrate your LOVE for your loved ones. There are several simple gestures we can do on a daily basis to bring more love into our lives.We don’t fail any given opportunity to show our loved ones how much they mean to us.
But unfortunately, love has become more like a business idea for many individuals, but love is not commercial, it’s much deeper and much more profound. Everyone goes crazy for those fancy heart shaped chocolates, overcrowded dinner dates and that huge oversized bouquet of roses. Did you ever think what happened after those roses are dead and the chocolate has been gobbled up?
I’ve have realized that love is not everything for me, that’s my take on this over hyped valentine’s day. Love is Obsession, and there aren’t enough men worth my obsession.
Let me list few reason’s as to why I am single yet totally slaying it.
- I love being single because I only have to please myself and not have to think as to what others think about me.
- I can have junk food whenever I want and not worry about adding on some calories on and being judged. Food is the way to most people’s heart #foodiee
- Being single is an added advantage for people that are broke for 365 days. I prefer treating myself than going out for a not so romantic yet expensive dinner dates that last for 3 hours.
- No more outstanding phone bills.
- Alerts for BOYS – No more interruption phone calls while gaming, #FIFA 😀
- Alerts for GIRLS- No painful waxing session to impress your partner
- Did you notice why a group of single guys or single girls hang out with each other and not let a couple in the group involved? this is mainly because of the less drama and fight but there is another catch to it. Group of single people has more fun while hanging outs as there is no unwanted Public Display Affection (PDA) going on in the group.
- The Alone Time – I love my space so does everyone, it can be anything as to – your space in the room or your space for your own thoughts.
Loving yourself isn’t mainstream. So don’t give up on things that make you smile. Believe it or not, it is possible to be happy even if you are single.
Being perfect for someone special is something everyone is working on, but the fact is you’re already a perfect person with your flaws and doesn’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
Please Note: Somebody is writing pages about you, yet you’re busy chasing the one who won’t even send you a text, so stop texting ****boys.
But if you ever fall in love with me, I hope its worth the trip #NOREGERTS
#NO GUY NO CRY …. #NO GIRL NO CRY